Terms & Conditions
We hereby expressly inform you the possibility to shop on www.Maxgroup.co.in is only granted to legal entities having first fulfilled the conditions to register an account in “maxgroup.co.in” and reciprocally with the aim to improve respective online experience by presenting one view of Max Engineering & Marketing Pvt Ltd, Solutions, and services to our professional partners.
Purpose Of The www.Maxgroup.co.in
The www.Maxgroup.co.in is a web-based portal for sell of its electrical standard products through e-commerce and it is operated and managed by Max Engineering & Marketing Pvt Ltd, acting through and only for its Electrical Standard Products Business having its registered office address Cottage no 7 West Patel Nagar, New Delhi-110008.
The www.Maxgroup.co.in is dedicated to offer the possibility for Users, Customers to access the wide range of electrical products of E&A & purchase through e-commerce portal.
On the www.Maxgroup.co.in, Maxgroup will provide the User with a variety of Contents and services such as but not limited to the following: -For online purchase of products from its wide range of products sold by the authorized channel partners its e-commerce website portal;
- For providing technical information and installation support to the Users
We hereby expressly inform you that the possibility to shop on www.Maxgroup.co.in is only granted to legal entities having first fulfilled the conditions to register an account in “www.Maxgroup.co.in” and reciprocally with the aim to improve respective online experience by presenting one view of all Electrical products, solutions, and services to our professional partners.
Account” means the account You create on www.maxgroup.co.in.
Account Information” means information about you that you provide to us in connection with the creation or administration of Your Account on www.maxgroup.co.in
Affiliates” means, with respect to each of Maxgroup and the User, any corporation, company or other legal entity that is directly or indirectly (i) controlling Maxgroup or the User, or (ii) controlled by Maxgroup or the User, or (iii) under common control with, respectively, Maxgroup or the User, and the term “control” shall, for the purpose of this definition, mean the direct or indirect control of at least 50% of the stock capital and/or of the voting right.
“Intellectual Property Rights”: means any and all rights of any kind and any type arising under statute, regulation, ordinance, common law, treaty, convention or otherwise, and including, without limitation any patents, utility models, moral rights, copyright and neigh boring rights, trademarks and trade dress rights, mask work rights, service marks, right in domain names, www.maxgroup.co.in rights, rights in computer software, database rights, rights in confidential information (including but not limited to all rights in know-how and trade secrets) and any other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or not, including but not limited to applications and renewals, and all rights and forms of protection having equivalent or similar effect, recognized under the laws of each and every jurisdiction throughout the world.
“Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
“User Contents” means any digital content, such as but not limited to, any information, feedback, ratings, and suggestions, in whatever format such as but not limited to text, audio, video, images, graphics, drawings, schematics, photos, literature and as the case may be downloadable contents, that the User uploads, collects, stores, processes.
To be eligible to log to the www.Maxgroup.co.in, and without prejudice to the provisions set out in Section 4 “User Account” below, you must be a legal person acting in Your ordinary course of business considering that the www.maxgroup.co.in is intended to be used for professional purpose only.
If You wish purchase on the www.maxgroup.co.in,You shall first create an Account onwww.maxgroup.co.in Website and complete the related registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate Account Information required by the applicable registration form. Any refusal to complete one of such required Account Information shall prevent You from the possibility to create an Account.
You are responsible for keeping Your Account Information confidential and are responsible for all activity that occurs under Your Account.
For this purpose of creating an Account and registering on www.maxgroup.co.inWebsite, You shall:
- Complete the dedicated online registration form made available on www.maxgroup.co.in Website; in doing this, you must give true and accurate information and, where such information changes over time, update such information (to the extent possible: online) without undue delay by writing a mail to maxgroup (maxgroup Customer care team) to update such information. You shall ensure that your e-mail address, as supplied in such registration form, is an address at which You can be contacted and is current at all times.
- On filling the registration form a verification email is sent on the user’s email id. In this email there is a link to configure password. The user needs to click on the link and set the desired password.
- maintain protection of your Credentials and ensure these are not accessible by third parties You shall be liable for all activities carried out under your Credentials and accept all risks of any authorized or unauthorized access thereto;
- not remain connected to your Account while your computer or any other device connected thereto is unattended.
- If and to the extent, you become aware that third parties are misusing your Credentials, you shall notify thereof without undue delay in writing; after receipt of any such notice, will deny access to your Account under such Credentials. Your access to such pages will then only be possible again upon your application to either resetting the old password or/and completion of a new registration process to www.maxgroup.co.in Website.
- Denial or termination by maxgroup of your access to your Account shall not waive or affect any other right or remedies to which E&A may be entitled at law or, if applicable, in equity.
In accessing or using the www.maxgroup.co.in you agree:
- Not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through www.maxgroup.co.in websites or affiliated or linked web sites.
- not to disrupt or interfere with enjoyment by any other user of the maxgroup.co.in, websites or any affiliated or linked web sites;
- not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through or on the maxgroup.co.in, websites or any affiliated or linked web sites, any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or to otherwise change or alter any information or content offered by or through any of the aforesaid web sites or web pages.
- not to use or attempt to use the Credentials of any other user of the maxgroup.co.in websites or any affiliated or linked web sites, neither create or use a false identity on any of them.
- not to transmit through or on the maxgroup.co.in, any spam mail, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass e-mail to people or entities who have not agreed to be part of such mailings.
- not to divulge your Credentials to any third-party either online or offline of the maxgroup.co.in.
- not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the maxgroup.co.in
- not to use the maxgroup.co.in to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as privacy or Intellectual Property Rights of where applicable) Affiliates or any third-party.
- not to use the maxgroup.co.in to publish, post, distribute or disseminate any information or material which is obscene, defamatory, indecent or unlawful.
- not use any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the maxgroup.co.in or to surreptitiously intercept any system, data or Personal Information from the www.maxgroup.co.in
- not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the maxgroup.co.in any way;
- not to use the maxgroup.co.in take any action which would cause Affiliates to be in violation of any law or regulation.
The User agrees to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the www.maxgroup.co.in as it may be updated from time to time.
When accessing and using the www.maxgroup.co.in any country, You are exclusively and fully responsible for Your compliance with all laws and regulations applicable thereto in such country.
In using the www.maxgroup.co.in and any Contents available therein, the User is solely responsible for any commitments it makes to its own partners, customers or any other third-party in relation with such use and any action undertaken by the User in pursuance of such use.
The User shall not make any commitments to its own partners, customers or any other third-party on behalf of maxgroup.
6.3 Under no obligation to post, forward, transmit, distribute or otherwise provide any material available on the www.maxgroup.co.in, including User Contents provided by the User, has an absolute right to remove any material from the www.maxgroup.co.in in its sole discretion at any time.
You are responsible for any third-party Personal Information that you upload, store, create, use, share, modify, delete or otherwise process during your use of the www.maxgroup.co.in You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, obtain all required consents and make all required notifications in this respect.
Warranty And Disclaimers Of Warranties
EACH OF MAXGROUP and ITS AFFILIATES DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE Maxgroup.co.in, THE CONTENTS, THE OR ANY OTHER FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE Maxgroup.co.in, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, NOR DOES MAXGROUP and ITS AFFILIATES MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THE maxgroup.co.in, THE CONTENTS, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF (I) ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE Maxgroup.co.in OR (II) THE CONTENTS. YOU ASSUME FULL AND SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE Maxgroup.co.in, THE CONTENTS. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST MAXGROUP FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE Maxgroup.co.in, THE CONTENTS IS TO STOP USING THEM.
WHILE E&A TAKES REASONABLE CARE TO ENSURE THAT THE MAXGROUP Contents ACCESSIBLE ON OR THROUGH THE Maxgroup.co.in IS KEPT UP TO DATE, MAXGROUP SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY AS A RESULT OF ANY OF SUCH INFORMATION NOT BEING ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR UP TO DATE.
ALTHOUGH MAXGROUP MAKES EVERY ENDEAVOR TO KEEP THE Maxgroup.co.in, THE MAXGROUP CONTENTS FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER CONTAMINATION FEATURES, AND DUE TO THE INHERENT RISKS OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSFER OF DATA OVER THE INTERNET, MAXGROUP CANNOT WARRANT THAT THE Maxgroup.co.in, THE CONTENTS SHALL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER CONTAMINATION FEATURES. MAXGROUP SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM VIRUSES, MALICIOUS CODES OR CORRUPTION OF DATA THROUGH ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE Maxgroup.co.in, THE CONTENTS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE Maxgroup.co.in, THE CONTENTS OR MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS AND POTENTIAL FAILURE INHERENT TO INTERNET CONNECTIVITY OR OTHER TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORKS AND FACILITIES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMPUTER AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS ARE NOT FAULT-FREE AND OCCASIONAL DOWNTIME MAY OCCUR.MAXGROUP MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ACCESS TO THE Maxgroup.co.in, THE CONTENTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT FAILURE OR DEFECTS THEREOF, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT CONTENT OR DATA LOSS WILL NOT OCCUR. MAXGROUP SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE Maxgroup.co.in, THE CONTENTS OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM THE AFORESAID LIMITATIONS, DELAYS OR POTENTIAL FAILURE.
MAXGROUP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING, AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE: (1) TO MODIFY, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION THE OPERATION OF OR ACCESS TO THE Maxgroup.co.in AND THEREBY TO THE CONTENTS, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF; (2) TO MODIFY OR CHANGE THE Maxgroup.co.in, THE MAXGROUP CONTENTS AND/OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, AND ANY APPLICABLE POLICIES; AND (3) TO INTERRUPT THE OPERATION OF THE Maxgroup.co.in, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, AS NECESSARY TO PERFORM ROUTINE OR NON-ROUTINE MAINTENANCE, ERROR CORRECTION OR OTHER CHANGES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE Maxgroup.co.in, THE CONTENTS MAY BE INTERRUPTED OR COMPLETELY UNAVAILABLE FOR PERIODS OF TIME DUE TO CERTAIN CAUSES WHICH MAY INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MAINTENANCE WORK.
Governing Law & Settlement Of Disputes
SEVERABILITY: If any provision of this User Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of this User Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect. AMENDMENT TO THE USER Agreement maxgroup reserves the right to change the User Agreement from time to time. The User is responsible for regularly reviewing the User Agreement. Confidentiality Any information which is specifically mentioned by Maxgroup as confidential shall be maintained confidentially by the User and shall not be disclosed unless as required by law or to serve the purpose of this User Agreement and the obligations of both the parties herein